2021年4月7日星期三

Unable to copy files from azure file share to local disk in azure VM

I am having azure VM, where I have mounted Azure File share as drive(V:), I am trying to create azure pipeline which will do a copy task to copy files from mounted Azure File share(v:) to local disk (D:).

In release pipeline I chose Copy task and I had given the source as Azure file share drive path (\\filesharepath\foldername) and destination as (D:\Foldername) but when I run the pipe line am getting the error

Unhandled: Not found sourcefolder: (\\filesharepath\foldername)

I also tried other way to create a PowerShell script task and created a powershell script (inside the azure VM) with Copy-Item command to do copy task but while running the pipeline got error

Copy-Item: cannot find drive. The drive does not exists.

while in the azure VM, I am able to run the powershell script and file copy does is happening, the issue occur only when I run the scripts through pipeline, how to overcome these issues?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66988778/unable-to-copy-files-from-azure-file-share-to-local-disk-in-azure-vm April 07, 2021 at 11:01PM

没有评论:

发表评论