2021年4月5日星期一

Setting VoiceOver focus order on current collectionView page

I am trying to add full VoiceOver support to my app. I have a calendar that's a collectionView where the current date is in one of the middle pages. When using the one-finger swipe in VoiceOver to change the speaker focus, it automatically goes to the first page of the collectionView.

How can I have VoiceOver's focus automatically go to the current page instead of the first?

I know that accessibilityElements can set the order of VoiceOver's focus, but I cannot figure out how to have it start at the correct index. Please let me know if you know anything or if this is the right method. I really appreciate any help you can provide!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66927686/setting-voiceover-focus-order-on-current-collectionview-page April 03, 2021 at 12:18PM

没有评论:

发表评论