2021年4月5日星期一

Google Drive: "Sorry, we were unable to authorize this app for all of the files you attempted to open. Please try again." [closed]

I'm trying to create a Google Add-on that creates a shortcut file to my app in the user's Google Drive. Then, upon the user clicking the "Open With..." context menu item on the file, I want to send them to my app. In theory, when the user clicks this item, my app is supposed to get the fileId in the state params and from there, my app will know what to do.

Here's what the creation flow looks like:

enter image description here And here's what the user flow looks like when the user wants to open that shortcut file: enter image description here

I've got it all working up until the point at which the user clicks on the "Open With..." context menu. However, the user is getting:

"Sorry, we were unable to authorize this app for all of the files you attempted to open. Please try again."

enter image description here

I'm not sure I know what this error means.

Has anyone run into this before? I'm not sure what other information I can provide to diagnose this. My only guess as to what's happening is that the client ID that the Add-on is using during authorization (which is hidden from me as far as I can tell) doesn't have a Drive UI Integration setup.

Does anyone know where the OAuth credentials for a Google Add-on are stored? I don't know if this holds the key to this issue but I figure it might be a good starting point.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66926131/google-drive-sorry-we-were-unable-to-authorize-this-app-for-all-of-the-files April 03, 2021 at 06:49AM

没有评论:

发表评论