2021年4月4日星期日

How to pull ALL movies within tmdbv3api within a time frame without a limit

I am trying to pull all U.S. movies for a full year and trouble-shooting my code with one to two months first. The issue I'm running into is that I'm only ever getting 20 movies pulled regardless of the timeframe. I have tried setting maximum, page, and limit to different values but always get 20 results. How could I fix this issue?

Here's the code I'm using now:

from tmdbv3api import Discover  from tmdbv3api import Search  from tmdbv3api import Movie    movie = Movie()  search = Search()  discover = Discover()      trial= pd.DataFrame([k['title'], k['id'], k['release_date'], k['popularity']] for k in discover.discover_movies(params={                          'primary_release_date.gte': '2019-01-01', 'primary_release_date.lte': '2019-02-31',                           'certification_country': 'US', 'maximum': 'None'}))  trial.to_excel(r'C:\Users\eag5834\Desktop\Song 522\Movie Project\Trial2_oneMonth_limitNONE.xlsx',index=False)  
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66947496/how-to-pull-all-movies-within-tmdbv3api-within-a-time-frame-without-a-limit April 05, 2021 at 10:04AM

没有评论:

发表评论