2021年4月30日星期五

How can I use the same address in a C program that will be the same every time I restart it

What I'm looking for is to be able to get all the same addresses or starting address each time I start the program. for example

address1 = 0x7ffde3397580

address2 = 0x7ffde3397584

then when I restart the program it would be the same address. I wrote a little program and each time I run it it starts at a new address such as

address1 =0x7ffd8f366500

not the same as above. Also If you can point me to a good book or lesson on memory address manipulation in c language that would be great. Most of what I'm finding has more to do with allocation. Another words each time I run the program I want to clear and allocate the same exact memory, not just the amount of memory.

I wrote several programs with struct, ints , arrays and characters. And they all do the same thing. If with loops they will show the same addresses over and over again since after the assignment they Shouldn't change.

I'm sorry about the way this looks, this editor sucks and will take me a bit to figure it out.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67342526/how-can-i-use-the-same-address-in-a-c-program-that-will-be-the-same-every-time-i May 01, 2021 at 11:05AM

没有评论:

发表评论