2021年3月20日星期六

SQL parse with 2 rows

HI I would like to know if possible in SQL. I have data from a report in the app order connect. It's a list of all pharmacies we use about 11000 rows but the data comes into the report like this as 2 rows.

1 1Stop Pharmacy  2 rest of data its all one string like:  NCPDP ID: 33028765 459 Walt Mitman Rd Ronkoa NY 11747-2192 (631) 401-9494 (631) 420-0499 OrderConnect  

So I want to concat on the second row, since the first row is just the pharmacy name. I wanted to know if the 2 rows can go on one row, so we would get columns for all the data like: I am holding this in a SQL Server express to easily load the excel.

Column   PharmacyName    ID         Address                City      State   Phone1          Phone2  1StopPharmacy   33028765   459 Walt Mitman Rd      Ronkoa    NY     (631) 401-9494   (631) 420-0499  

we don't need 'Orderconnect'

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66727949/sql-parse-with-2-rows March 21, 2021 at 09:05AM

没有评论:

发表评论