2021年3月20日星期六

'ffmpeg' not found? relativ path? install ffmpeg?

I am making a Discord Music Bot. And to play music I need the following line.

ctx.voice_client.play(discord.FFmpegPCMAudio(URL,executable="C:/Users/ ....../ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg.exe" ,**FFMPEG_OPTIONS))  

The problem is the part with the path (executable="........"). It does work with an absolute path, but I want a relative path, so I can easily transport my program on a stick and give it to other people.

So I tried something to do a relative path like "../ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg.exe", but it did not work (I need to go one directory back and then to /ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg.exe). I even moved ffmpeg.exe to the same directory and used the path "./ffmpeg.exe", but it didn't work too.

*I dont know how to properly install ffmpeg either, I just did it somehow, but not I dont know how to do it on other devices. Maybe anyone can help me with the path?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66727950/ffmpeg-not-found-relativ-path-install-ffmpeg March 21, 2021 at 09:05AM

没有评论:

发表评论