2021年5月1日星期六

how about receiving windows messages via Python from Totalcommander

I'm able to send Windows Messages via Python to Totalcommander with that code

import win32gui  hwnd = win32gui.FindWindow("TTOTAL_CMD", None)          # catch Totalcommander handle  win32gui.SetForegroundWindow(hwnd)  nothing = win32api.SendMessage(hwnd, 1075, 4001, 0)     # setting Focus on Totalcommander-left-window  

but I've no clue how to receive answers of those windows messages which I can sent to Totalcommander too. If I send

nothing = win32api.SendMessage(hwnd, 1074, 17, 0)      # getting Path-Info from Window  

how about receiving windows messages via python from e.g Totalcommander ? I should get that Info back - made that working in Autohotkey/AHK from which I now try to change to python.

Jovanni

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67345711/how-about-receiving-windows-messages-via-python-from-totalcommander May 01, 2021 at 07:24PM

没有评论:

发表评论