2021年4月30日星期五

Visual Studio Template for UWP, XAML, DirectX and WinRT

For a project I'm thinking of I'd like to use a combination of the following technologies.

  • UWP as I'm planning to target both Desktop and XBox.
  • DirectX Direct 3D 11 for animation.
  • XAML as I'd rather not try to rewrite text boxes, buttons etc. Also using a SwapChainPanel.
  • WinRT as there are some other C++ libraries beyond DirectX that I want to use. And C++/CX has apparently been retired hurt.

There are a number of templates but none that combine all 4 technologies. I am aware of this project direct3d12_cppwinrt_xaml_cube but it doesn't quite fit the bill.

If anyone is aware of other templates and/or projects that I can use please provide links to the relevant websites.

Or how I can adapt a project generated by one of these templates.

  • Direct3D UWP Game(C++/WinRT) and add XAML
  • DirectX 11 and XAML App (Universal Windows - C++/CX) convert to C++/WinRT
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67342800/visual-studio-template-for-uwp-xaml-directx-and-winrt May 01, 2021 at 12:10PM

没有评论:

发表评论