2021年4月29日星期四

Using react-recoil-hooks-testing-library@0.0.8 with recoil@0.2.0

I have "recoil": "^0.2.0", installed in my project and am trying to use react-recoil-hooks-testing-library to test my atoms are working as expected.

When trying to install

npm install react-recoil-hooks-testing-library

I am getting the following error:

npm ERR! Found: recoil@0.2.0  npm ERR! node_modules/recoil  npm ERR!   recoil@"^0.2.0" from the root project  npm ERR!   npm ERR! Could not resolve dependency:  npm ERR! peer recoil@"^0.0.10" from react-recoil-hooks-testing-library@0.0.8  npm ERR! node_modules/react-recoil-hooks-testing-library  npm ERR!   react-recoil-hooks-testing-library@"*" from the root project  

Can anyone help me understand this issue? I have this exact same setup in another project that is working flawlessly. From my understanding, recoil@"^0.0.10" should work with "recoil": "^0.2.0" since the ^ with work with minor/patch updates.

I'm using the following versions if that helps

node -v  v14.15.0  npm -v  7.11.1  
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67328048/using-react-recoil-hooks-testing-library0-0-8-with-recoil0-2-0 April 30, 2021 at 12:07PM

没有评论:

发表评论