2021年4月29日星期四

Update the CustomJS data with Python function Bokeh

I'm trying to create a bokeh server (running with Python -m bokeh serve my_pythonfile.py) where I let the user modify some data that I want to use in a CustomJS function. I tried to make a simple example of my class here:

def __init__(self):      self.data = 0      self.click_me = self._get_click_button()      self.save_data = self._get_save_data()    def _get_click_button(self) -> Button:      click_me = Button(label='Add data')      click_me.on_click(self.add_data)      return click_me    def self.add_data(self):      self.data += 1    def _get_save_data(self) -> Button:      save = Button(label='Save data')      callback = CustomJS(args={'data': self.return_data()}, code="""console.log(data);""")      save.js_on_click(callback)      return save    def return_data(self) -> int:      return self.data  

When I press on the Save data button I always get 0 in the console, I understand why but I don't know how to get the actual number of self.data, any ideas/tips?

The actual things that I want to do is to let the user download some data (a json file) and one solution that came to mind was use the html5 keyword download. In another case I wanted to use the alert keyword to let the user know that he have entered some bad data.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67294480/update-the-customjs-data-with-python-function-bokeh April 28, 2021 at 01:56PM

没有评论:

发表评论