2021年4月6日星期二

UNNotificationServiceExtension didReceive method not called with Firebase Cloud Messaging

I have been trying to create a custom iOS push notification using the Notification Service Extension but I have been unable to get the didReceive method in UNNotificationServiceExtension to be called when a notification arrives. I feel like I've tried every suggestion on StackOverflow and I still can't fix my issue. Below is the json I send to Firebase cloud messaging - would someone mind checking if there are any formatting issues in the json that may be causing my issue? Thanks!

message = {    apns: {      headers: {        'apns-push-type': 'alert'      },      payload: {        aps: {          category: 'TrendingPost',          alert: {            title: title,            body: body,          },          mutable_content: true,        },        type: 'post',        postID: postID,        urlImageString: communityLogoURL,      },    },    topic: communityID  };  
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66978312/unnotificationserviceextension-didreceive-method-not-called-with-firebase-cloud April 07, 2021 at 09:08AM

没有评论:

发表评论