2021年4月8日星期四

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'str' and 'int' for

I am using python 3.7

My list data looks like this

[['file1.o', '.text', '0x30'], ['file2.o', '.initvector', '0x36'], ['15', '31', '0x72']]  

My code

 for i in module_info:      row = [i[0], i[1], "%d" %(i[2]/1024)]      writer.writerow(row)   

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'str' and 'int'

How can I fix this?

New Update:

I changed the way I was parsing the file and reading its contents.

 #old line   c = re.compile("^\w+.*(\w+)\s+([\.\w]+)\s+([\w\.]+).*$")     #new line   c = re.compile("^\w+\+(\w+)\s+([\.\w]+)\s+([\w\.]+).*$")     

so now writing to file changes to this

for i in module_info:      row = [i[0], i[1], (i[2])]      writer.writerow(row)      
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66955096/typeerror-unsupported-operand-types-for-str-and-int-for April 05, 2021 at 11:02PM

没有评论:

发表评论