2021年4月4日星期日

Serialization in C++ and Deserialization in C# and vice versa for named pipe

I have two process(.exe), once is implemented in C++ and another is implemented in C#. what I want is to communication between both the process. for that I have choose "Named Pipe" approach. the issue which I am facing is to pass a class object from one application to another. I am easily able to send a string data but I don't know how to send a class object from application to another. my class structure is like below:

enum information  {   TITLE,   STATUS,   DEBUG,   INFO,   OTHER  };    class CInformation  {    private:      information _info;      string _text;    public:      void setInformation(information info, string text) { _info = info; _text = text; }      inline information GetInfo() { return _info; }      inline string GetText() { return _text; }  };  

so how to Serialize this class in C++, send it over named pipe and Deserialize it in C# and vice versa also for the same class. please give me an example. I am open for any other solution also for two way communication between both the process.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66930381/serialization-in-c-and-deserialization-in-c-sharp-and-vice-versa-for-named-pip April 03, 2021 at 06:58PM

没有评论:

发表评论