2021年4月6日星期二

Omitting the whole list if NA present

Assume I have a list of lists as:

d <- list(matrix(c(1:6),nrow=3,ncol=2),matrix(c(7:12),nrow=3,ncol=2))  e <- list(matrix(c(1:6),nrow=3,ncol=2),matrix(c(7:9,NA,NA,12),nrow=3,ncol=2))  f <- list(d,e)  rapply(f, na.omit, how = "replace")  

when I use this rapply function, it just removes the rows that have NA in them. I want the whole list removed, if any NA is found there. What I mean is that since we have NA in list e, then I want list e completely gone from list f. How can I do this?

PS. The real data that I am working with is slightly different than what I replicated here. It is a long list of over 550 lists, which each are 8 x 6 dataframes. Here is a snapshot of how it looks like. I'm not sure if the answer to what I replicated here would be the same for my real data but let's give it a try! (In the real data, some of Bid Yield values are NA's)

PS2. I can share the data via google drive, if you think the answer is different.

enter image description here

Any helps would be appreciate!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66978643/omitting-the-whole-list-if-na-present April 07, 2021 at 10:05AM

没有评论:

发表评论