2021年4月5日星期一

How to get financial balance of the region laravel eloquent

I'm building a financial system using Laravel (school assignment) but I'm stuck. How do I get the remaining balance for each region using Laravel?

I have two tables. first table "keuangan" its mean "finance" in english. the second is region. have many to many relationships

In my "keuangan" table keuangan table

to get income data, i use this. By the way, i am sorry if this is difficult to understand -- i used Indonesian language in my column name

$dataPemasukan = Region::addSelect(['totalPendapatan' => Keuangan::selectRaw('sum(jumlah) as total')                           ->whereColumn('region_id', 'regions.id')                           ->Where('status', 'Lunas')                           ->where('tipe_transaksi', 'pemasukan')                           ->groupBy('region_id')])                   ->orderBy('totalPendapatan', 'DESC')->get();  

its return region income region income data

for expense data i do the same thing, but I just changed where('tipe_transaksi', 'pengeluaran') its mean 'type_transaction', 'expense'.

to get the remaining balance. should just subtracting (income - expense) rigth?..

thats my problems.

in blade view i try like this

 @foreach ($dataPemasukan as $d)   @foreach ($dataPengeluaran as $p)    <tr>    <td></td>    <td style="color: #42a4ff">-Rp.@convert($d->totalPendapatan - $p->totalPengeluaran)</td>    </tr>   @endforeach   @endforeach  

it turns out like this blade view

so How do I get financial balance of the region in laravel using eloquent? thank you...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66948647/how-to-get-financial-balance-of-the-region-laravel-eloquent April 05, 2021 at 01:33PM

没有评论:

发表评论