2021年4月4日星期日

How to add cross-reference to reST header in PyCharm?

I'm trying to follow the documentation here and add a section. My goal is to write a big comment in a Python file (models/keyboard.py) and to be able to reference it in comments in other python files like (see :ref:my-reference)

It's the reStructuredText option for a comment in a Python file

When I try to copy-paste the example, like this, in a comment in a Python file:

"""  .. _my-reference-label:    Section to cross-reference  --------------------------    This is the text of the section.      It refers to the section itself, see :ref:`my-reference-label`.  """  

If I try to ctrl-click the my-reference-label I get this Cannot find declaration to go to.

How to make this work?

Cannot find declaration to go to snapshot

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66946252/how-to-add-cross-reference-to-rest-header-in-pycharm April 05, 2021 at 06:00AM

没有评论:

发表评论