2021年4月8日星期四

How do I make a button trigger an input onChange in react?

I have a input of type file. For some reason it doesn't let me change the value attribute to it and it looks ugly. I swapped it with a button but now I need the button to somehow trigger the input file onChange. How can I do this in react?

            <div>                <input                   id="inputFile"                  type='file'                  className='mt-2 mb-3 text-primary'                  onChange={uploadProfilePic}                />                <button                  type='button'                  className='btn btn-primary py-2 px-5 mb-3'                  onClick={fireInput}                >                Upload Picture              </button>              </div>  
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67015343/how-do-i-make-a-button-trigger-an-input-onchange-in-react April 09, 2021 at 01:06PM

没有评论:

发表评论