2021年4月5日星期一

How can I delete specific object from an array that ha the object in Javascript?

this time, I am writing codes with Javascript. I have some problems that I can't delete specific object from an Array by using map method.

this code below totally works, but I don't wanna do this, because other people don't know what I am deleting unless they know the objects in Array.

  listThatHasEverythingButBrokenObject: function() {      const engineCollection = this.masterCollection.where({        table_name: "item",        column_name: "engine",    })    console.log(engineCollection)   ←A    engineCollection.splice(1,1)    return engineCollection   },  

just to make sure, if If I console.log(engineCollection) A, it says something like this. [n, n, n, n] and in n,there is something like this. {attributes:{id:1, table_name: "item", column_name: "engine"}}

this code above works but nobody knows why I delete the object that is (1,1)

so I wanted to do something like this below.

  listThatHasEverythingButBrokenObject: function() {      const engineCollection = this.masterCollection.where({        table_name: "item",        column_name: "engine",    })        const brokenList= this.masterCollection.where({        table_name: "item",        column_name: "engine",        label_key: "broken",    })  I want to do something with map method or filter and find a brokenList object from engineCollection and delete it or make a array without brokenList.        return engineCollection   },  

Please kindly help me thank you.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66961523/how-can-i-delete-specific-object-from-an-array-that-ha-the-object-in-javascript April 06, 2021 at 09:06AM

没有评论:

发表评论