2021年4月7日星期三

Deploying a Java based Lambda package to S3 bucket

I am working on a Lambda project in Java. Actually, I have already packaged it as a jar. As part of the deployment, I would like to upload this jar to s3 bucket.

While setting up the lambda function, I would like to specify the s3 key of the uploaded jar. I have seen quite a few examples over the internet. But most of them talk about either Js or Python. A few of the articles are there also related to Java but do not specify concretely how to do this.

Could anyone please help here? Thanks.

EDIT

I am using Terraform to create my lambda function, where I have to pass the s3 bucket along with the s3 key of the uploaded Lambda jar.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66989175/deploying-a-java-based-lambda-package-to-s3-bucket April 07, 2021 at 11:23PM

没有评论:

发表评论