2021年4月5日星期一

cant upload image files using laravel

i have problem on my code, i cant pass uploaded file into the request this is my form

<form method="POST" action="" autocomplete="off" enctype="multipart/form-data">              @method('PUT')              @csrf  <div class="form-group focused">      <label for="avatar" class="form-control-label">Profile Pic   <span class="small text-danger">*</span></label>      <input type="file" class="form-control-file" name="avatar" id="avatar" accept=".jpeg,.jpg,.png">  </div></form>  

i tried to dump my request variable in my update method in user controller but it return null

dd($request->file('avatar'));  

please help me, ill be very helpful btw sorry for my bad english

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66949260/cant-upload-image-files-using-laravel April 05, 2021 at 02:51PM

没有评论:

发表评论