2021年4月29日星期四

Binary Bomb Lab Phase 3 Switch Function Confusion

This is my first time consulting Stack Overflow so I'm sorry if my formatting isn't the best. I'm working on solving Phase 3 of the Binary Bomb Lab where you have to read through assembly code to come up with a "passcode" that defuses the bomb.

I've figured out that I need two inputs for this phase in the format %d %d. I'm pretty sure the first number can be any integer from 1-7, but I'm not sure how to figure out what the second input should be.

I know that there's multiple answers depending on the first number you choose, and that you're supposed to figure out the second input by inspecting the switch statement code. However, I'm unsure of how to do this.

Both line +70 and line +81 invoke a switch function (which I'm assuming is the equivalent to a jump table / switch statement), but I'm not sure how I should be inspecting it. Any tips or advice would help. Thank you so much!

Assembly Dump

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67327249/binary-bomb-lab-phase-3-switch-function-confusion April 30, 2021 at 09:58AM

没有评论:

发表评论