2021年4月6日星期二

3D model integration on the web with React 16/17, is it possible?

For the past few days I've been trying to find a way to integrate 3D models onto my website using Three.js & react-three-fiber with react JS 17 & recently 16. The reason for this is that my website also uses 'framer-motion', which requires react 16.8. From what I understand now this is simply not possible as react-three-fiber doesnt support versions of react above 15. I've also tried to use google's model-viewer , but I can't find any documentation on integrating it with react. Could anyone give me any advice on where to start? Any suggestions for working packages with react 16 or 17 would be much appreciated. I know my question is a tad vague but i'm just looking to be steered in the right direction. Thanks!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66979038/3d-model-integration-on-the-web-with-react-16-17-is-it-possible April 07, 2021 at 11:06AM

没有评论:

发表评论