I'm not sure how to write a do loop condition for this task. I copied and pasted several hundred merge fields from an Excel spreadsheet into a Word document, creating a table. I need a macro to convert the merge field name (second column) into an actual merge field (first column). The purpose is to create a guide that shows me what pulls in from the database so I can compare the information to each respective description.
From:
|:Merge Field:|:Name:|:Description:| |:Blank cell 01|:Mrg_FieldName01|:Name Description 01| |:Blank cell 02|:Mrg_FieldName02|:Name Description 02| |:Blank cell 03|:Mrg_FieldName03|:Name Description 03| |:Blank cell 04|:Mrg_FieldName04|:Name Description 04| |:Blank cell 05|:Mrg_FieldName05|:Name Description 05| To:
|:Merge Field:|:Name:|:Description:| |:{ MERGEFIELD "Mrg_FieldName01" }|:Name Mrg_FieldName01|:Description 01| |:{ MERGEFIELD "Mrg_FieldName02" }|:Name Mrg_FieldName02|:Description 02| |:{ MERGEFIELD "Mrg_FieldName03" }|:Name Mrg_FieldName03|:Description 03| |:{ MERGEFIELD "Mrg_FieldName04" }|:Name Mrg_FieldName04|:Description 04| |:{ MERGEFIELD "Mrg_FieldName05" }|:Name Mrg_FieldName05|:Description 05| Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66726068/vba-macro-needed-to-convert-names-into-a-merge-fields-from-within-an-ms-word-tab March 21, 2021 at 04:15AM
没有评论:
发表评论