2021年3月20日星期六

It make me crazy with Google Play Store rejected due to 'Hi-res icon' issue?

I know the policy for App icon of Google Play is Transparent PNG or JPEG with 512 px by 512 px.

I'm sure my icons fit the Google's policy, you can see PNG and JPG

1: But my App icon is rejected by Google Play many times no matter to submit either PNG or JPG icon, why?

2: I submit the same icon for two different app (one is free, another is pro), one app is passed, another app is rejected due to 'Hi-res icon' issue, why?

3: Even if I update only new release, and I don't make any modification on "Main store listing" webpage, sometimes my App is rejected due to 'Hi-res icon' issue, why?

4: Is Google Play to check 'Hi-res icon' by AI automatically, or check 'Hi-res icon' by human?

5: Is there a online tool to guarantee to create an app icon which isn't rejected by Google Play?

PNG

enter image description here

JPEG

enter image description here

BTW, I have read many articals

Google Play Store: You need fix your high-res icon. It is not a valid image

Google play storelisting: You need fix your high-res icon. It is not a valid image

High res icon and image asset studio

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66701499/it-make-me-crazy-with-google-play-store-rejected-due-to-hi-res-icon-issue March 19, 2021 at 09:46AM

没有评论:

发表评论