at first thank you for all your comments.
I am newbie with rails and pgadmin 4 and here is my problem.
I create a rails program named freelancer and in my file database.yml I setup my host as the tutorial on the internet like this
host: localhost port: 5432 username: username password: username then I tried to connect to the localhost by pgAdmin4, everything seems ok.
I ran two commands like this
rails db:migrate rails db:setup and it gave me the database freelancer_development and freelancer_test as you can see in the image.
When I run rails s at cmd, and use http://localhost:3000/ at the browser, it said to me that I can connect to rails. It was ok.
My problem is, I do not know how to use pgadmin4 to stop the server ? I mean I want to use pgadmin4 to shutdown the server and turn it on if I want (by interface if I can)
Could you please give me some ideas or some links ? Thank you very much.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66718385/how-to-stop-the-server-at-pgadmin-4-by-interface March 20, 2021 at 12:58PM
没有评论:
发表评论