2021年3月20日星期六

How to fire Timer only once for specific values

Since there aren't really good apps for instant crypt price alert, I'm doing it by myself. I'm struggling when comes to send the alert to my phone because I want the timer to fire just once for every value I choose. I'm sending the alerts through Pushbullet API to my phone and I don't want to flood it.

I'm parsing the "price" through an online API by timer1 in real time. Everything works perfectly, but the timer2. Obviously timer 1 is ticking every 5 second to check if price is above the value I choosen, but then if the price rises above that choosen value then it's sending the alert through PushBullet every time it ticks. How can I let the timer1 check if the price is above the values and if yes tick just one? The closest idea i got is :

Private Sub Timer1_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick         If CInt(price) > 0.05060 Then             timer2.start         ElseIf CInt(price) > 0.05080 Then              timer2.start          ElseIf CInt(price) < 0.04960 Then              timer2.start         End If      Private Sub Timer2_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer2.Tick         Pushbullet("Price above 0.05060")          '[....]         '[....]         Timer2.Stop()     End Sub  

Obviously Its important not to stop timer1, but instead timer2. But how can I manage this? I'm quite stucked on it. Any idea? Thanks

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66728459/how-to-fire-timer-only-once-for-specific-values March 21, 2021 at 11:06AM

没有评论:

发表评论