2021年1月22日星期五

PopupMenuButton menu always has a gap to the side of the screen

I want to position the menu of PopupMenuButton to the side of my app, but it always leaves a gap of about 10 logical pixels with the side:
enter image description here

I already tried to give the offset property a negative dx value, but that does not seem to do anything. As far as I know there are no other properties on PopupMenuButton that change the position of the menu.

How can the menu be positioned exactly at the side? Am I missing something obvious here?

BTW: the PopupMenuButton is located in the AppBar of a Scaffold.

This is my code for my PopupMenuButton:

PopupMenuButton(    color: cardBackground,    elevation: 0.0,    shape: RoundedRectangleBorder(      side: BorderSide(        width: 0.5,        color: cardText,    )),    padding: EdgeInsets.all(0.0),    offset: Offset(-10.0, kToolbarHeight),    onSelected: (value) => doPaletteAction(value),    itemBuilder: (BuildContext context) => createPopUpItems(),    icon: Icon(      Icons.format_list_bulleted_rounded,      color: appBarIconButtons,    )  )  
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65782630/popupmenubutton-menu-always-has-a-gap-to-the-side-of-the-screen January 19, 2021 at 06:00AM

没有评论:

发表评论