2021年1月22日星期五

Nginx configuration in a Docker container keeps reseting to default

Good day.

I'm living a hell right now. I have a Wordpress website from a client running with Nginx, PHP-FPM, and MySQL. Those 3 runs in 3 separately Docker containers. Randomly the website disappears and you can only see Nginx default page.

At first I had no idea because when I run docker-compose ps I see everything in UP state. It is only when I run docker-compose down and then docker-compose up --build that everything goes normal again (by the way, docker-compose up without --build doesn't work). However, randomly, in no given time, it goes down again and all you can see Nginx default page again.

What can I do here? It's been working fine for a little bit more than a year now.

Huge thanks in advance.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65854589/nginx-configuration-in-a-docker-container-keeps-reseting-to-default January 23, 2021 at 08:37AM

没有评论:

发表评论