2021年1月27日星期三

My clear button works but the apps don't go away

So I made a clear button for my application and it doesn't work because when I press it the save file gets deleted but nothing happens on the app list and when I close the application the save file comes back. I copy and pasted the code here from vs code (The programming software I use).

import tkinter as tk  from tkinter import filedialog, Text  import os      root = tk.Tk()  root.title('Application Launcher')  apps = []    if os.path.isfile('save.txt'):      with open('save.txt', 'r') as f:          tempApps = f.read()          tempApps = tempApps.split(',')          apps = [x for x in tempApps if x.strip()]      def addApp():        for widget in frame.winfo_children():          widget.destroy()        filename= filedialog.askopenfilename(initialdir="/", title="Select File",                                          filetypes=(("executables", "*.exe"), ("all files", "*.*")))      apps.append(filename)      print(filename)      for app in apps:          label = tk.Label(frame, text=app, bg="gray")          label.pack()    def runApps():      for app in apps:          os.startfile(app)    def clearApps():          os.remove('save.txt')      canvas = tk.Canvas(root, height=500, width=500, bg="#262e2e")    canvas.pack()    frame = tk.Frame(root, bg="#262e2e")  frame.place(relwidth=0.7, relheight=0.7, relx=0.1, rely=0.1)    openFile = tk.Button(root, text="Open File", padx=10, pady=5, fg="black", bg="white", command=addApp)    openFile.pack()    runApps = tk.Button(root, text="Run Apps", padx=10,                       pady=5, fg="black", bg="white", command= runApps)    runApps.pack()    clearApps = tk.Button(root, text="Clear", command=clearApps)    clearApps.pack(side=tk.LEFT)    for app in apps:      label = tk.Label(frame, text=app)      label.pack()    root.mainloop()    with open('save.txt', 'w') as f:      for app in apps:          f.write(app + ',')  
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65930888/my-clear-button-works-but-the-apps-dont-go-away January 28, 2021 at 12:04PM

没有评论:

发表评论