2021年1月21日星期四

Are There Any Benefits To Upgrading From HTML and Notepad?

To The Mods

I'm new here, not sure of the optimal code yet so excuse my grammar and formatting.

To The Real People?

The Mods are real people too!

My Real Question.

I stopped coding in the early 2000's due to my customers discovering Front Page Editor. Not complaining, it saved me a job and led me down a different path.

I've just decided against the PS5, I'm bored of games, and spent the money on a (half) decent PC.

>D:/FoundGitHub.exe >D:/FoundGitHub.exe/IRememberThis >D:/FoundGitHub.exe/IRememberThis/ImHooked

Things have changed though and I'm wondering how useful my HTML and Notepad skills are in the current sphere. Is C++ similar? I have a Columbian Rainbow Boa curled up not 3ft away from me but how the XXXX do you handle a Python? Am I too old for this?!

I subbed to W3Schools, are their tickets worth anything in the real world? (I didn't pay yet, I'm old not silly.) I'd like to update my skills to teach my daughter but I'm unsure which resources I should use and which languanges to study.

Thanks in advance, Zedward.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65838388/are-there-any-benefits-to-upgrading-from-html-and-notepad January 22, 2021 at 10:06AM

没有评论:

发表评论